Pages

Aunt Lisa, GranMuffy & Aunt Marilyn

(First of the seriez may be found here)

I have so many great memories with you, Aunt Lisa; I always feel safe with you (especially in contrast with Uncle Steve! :-)). I know you have my best at heart and wish to teach me and pour into my life as much as you are able. Yet you also have a very fun streak and always have plans to make our times spent together fun! One of my favorite memories remains the time when you taught me about decorating... and all the other times we've spent decorating... and our overnights... and even just driving here or there together. You have been such a blessing & I love you!

GranMuffy, I'm so glad Morfar brought you into our family. I like hearing your stories and just enjoying our family together (do you remember saying "I thought Nemo was a whale!"? :-).) Your appreciation of nature and other little things that are easily missed is an inspiration to me. I also appreciate your desire to be well informed and know about things - a pursuit we definitely share! I love you!

Aunt Marilyn, you have always been held up to us as an example of patience and goodwill - and well you deserve it! Uncountable times you have played the same game over and over to please :-). And no matter what age I was, you never made me feel like a kid - very important when you're young! :-) As I've grown you've been interested in all our doings. I remember you flew in to see one of our musicals, and you've joined us on so many vacations and set aside days time and again to come see us. Our cousin get-together was a blast! Plus, you've invested who-knows-how-many hours into reading and critiquing my writing and discussing literature, a tremendous boon to my knowledge and skills - and a great help to Mom as well! And it's been great keeping up with you through that; I've been glad to resume those meetings this spring! Your patience, love, and helpfulness are goals I strive toward. I love you!

No comments: