Pages

This is pathetic

I have not yet posted this month.
I last posted 1 measly post in the month of May.
Before that I posted thrice in April!

Soon to be rectified - I'll probably flood you with reading material :-). I have a tremendous backlog of things to say :-). Here is my plan:
I want to finish honoring women who have significantly impacted me.
I also want to share some things I learned at NEXT.
I vow not to recommend any books this summer - nonfiction at least :-) (the one exception being a list I'll post of historical books I like, as I promised it to Sarah Parks). Instead, I'll let them recommend themselves, posting summaries of interesting parts and key concepts (which will probably be more dangerous for those of you with overloaded book lists! ;-) But even if you can't read them yourselves you'll still be able to derive some benefit from them, I hope :-) ). Plus I'd like to get a story written if I can~

Oh, plus I'd love to get our discussion running again... off to work I go! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, no worries--in that case, I'm pathetic too as my blog posting was measly to begin with and has diminished since...
However, I look forward to your aforementioned posts with great interest, and especially that story.....^_^

--Josiah C