I have now built two porfolios (pretty much from the ground up - no programming yet, though, wait for that next year! --maybe :-) ) Anyhow, having spent quite a while on them, I would love for them to be admired (or at least looked at!) a bit. Here are the links:
"Arts and Society"
English
Here are my suggestions...
"hardly any time at all" : go to "Arts and Society" and take a look at the (hopefully!) pretty pictures and the gallery
"I want to read something - not too long!" : go to English and read the writing to explores (mis favoritos! why do things seem more emphatic en Espanol???)
"Give me a good sampling" : look at the homepage of "The arts and society" and pick an interesting picture - click on it and read the response it correlates with. Then head over to English, read a writing to explore, the "product piece", a daybook entry (they're organized chronologically, not in order of importance, by the way), and perhaps my midterm reflection (under reflections)
"I have all the time in the world - almost" : don't bother going through my whole process piece* or all my daybook entries or, really, my reading responses, though they can be interesting occasionally (English) or much of the Explore tab (Arts and Society) unless you really really want to -- I included them because they were required, not because they were my favorites -- but you'll probably find everything else reasonably worth reading, if you have the time and patience :-)
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment