Pages

For my number-loving friends

Recently, I posted (ABC)*(123) = 799628 on Facebook. Apparently this "riddle" (I intended it as a fun factoid! :) ) bothered some of my friends for days! ...so I couldn't help but annoy them some more, just so you all know what a kind, loving, Christlike friend I am! :)

2351 = 9041
1010 = 1010010 = 1111 = 10100
0010 = 0000
111 = 157
111 x 111 = 12321
11011 x 10011 = 810

My favorite: ABC + 123 = 8
And this is FAB: 00001111 = 10101011 = 100011111110 = 111111110100101010101 = 1010 = A

Hints are in the comments ;)
            

3 comments:

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

11 = 11
11 = 3
11 = 9
11 = 17

Cara said...

10 + 10 = 20
10 + 10 = 2
10 + 10 = 16
10 + 10 = 0