Well, I haven't heard from many of you, but I hope this new debate will work out... so I created our new forum! And don't worry, I didn't delete the old one- in fact, it's backed up in three different places :-). Here is one.
Oh, and here were my suggestions from last time (to enhance your experience with the forum :-)):
~Use threaded view so you can see which answers respond to which question.
~Use the search box to find out if anything new has been posted since you've last looked. Just place your cursor in the search box and click "search" or hit the "enter" or "return" key. It will give you all the posts in the forum. Then you can modify your search by time (within the last week for instance).
~Click on the little figures in the header to minimize the "avatars" and see more information.
Hope you enjoy it!
1 comment:
Awesome!
I shall begin debates as soon as I have a fair bit of free time, so expect my reply about Friday or Saturday.
Everyone else: please join in the debate! The more, the merrier! ^_^
--Josiah C.
Post a Comment