Pages

God is good!

i.e. a life update :-)

Now of course God is good all the time, but at the moment I particularly feel His kindness toward me, as He has arranged several things for my particular enjoyment :-). Therefore, I'll take a minute to recount some of the blessings, large and small, the Giver of all good things has blessed me with lately.

>Summer fruit! :-) peaches, watermelon, nectarines, blueberries, strawberries~yum :-)
>A ballet class! I wanted to take a continuing education (non-credit) dance class at CPCC this summer, basically gave up on it because of some logistical concerns, and then God worked it all out!
>A "weekend" away with Him. I took a personal retreat last week - with the Parks kindly lending me their house while they were on vacation - and learned about hearing God's voice and seeking His direction.
>A sweet time of fellowship with Him this morning and afternoon.
>Hearing from my Muslim friend Marwa & the possibility of us getting together soon
>Planning other get-togethers with my great friends :-)
>Hand-me-down clothes :-)
>Yummy shakes - oh, and chocolate cheesecake! (leftover from Lisa's spiritual birthday)
>Overnight with Mom last week (yes, it was a busy week :-) ) that I definitely enjoyed... and some pretty gardens :-)!
>Very nice & helpful classmates in my dance class
>Also nice & helpful honors program mentor
>etc(!) :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! From who all blessings flow. =) Though as you said, He is always good, it is quite a pleasure to taste and see that He is good. Speaking of taste...I smell a fruit salad coming up...^_^ That's good! When does the ballet class end? Now that is something I do desire to know more of--hearing God and seeking His direction--would you mind if I asked in particular what you learned? So are all things set up for the fall semester? You have some nice opportunities being in the honor's program; I pray that God will continue to bless your path and bring it's fruits to His glory! And I am sure it will be a wonderful experience for you. =) --Josiah C.