Welcome to Conceive! I love the word conceive because it is pregnant with meaning-pun intended :-). I also love its use in my new profile Bible verse.
My goal is to post at least once a week on various subjects-
~News and prayer requests: exactly how they sound
~Surveys: sometimes controversial, sometime just from curiosity, but always only looking for a short answer, just to get a "take" from my friends
~E-discussions: any opinion is welcome (it'll be interesting to see how different we are!), as are "devil's advocates," as long as you have facts/evidence/logic/something to back up what you say (and of course, keep it civil, but I hardly expect that to be a problem from you all). Also, feel free to submit a topic you're interested in debating (e-mail me or post a comment) and I'll see what I can do!
~Book reviews and favorite quotes: "filler" items for when I can't think of anything to say (quite infrequent :-)!) or come across something interesting.
~Nuggets: my family's word for "take-away points" from our personal devotions, a term we got from one of Mr. Lechner's sermons. I plan to post my favorite from the past week each weekend.
~Essays: sometimes real essays, more often factually based thoughts :-)
1 comment:
Hi Cara... was fun to read your blog, you're a very good writer! Love - Uncle Dave
Post a Comment