Pages

Truth

Walking a friend through some struggles with a besetting sin, and struggling anew with some of mine, God gave me a great battery of questions to remind us of truth.
Because truth sets us free :-)

So when you face a sin in your life, ask yourself...

1. Who is strong?
God is strong. He is able to make me strong. I already AM strong IN CHRIST.
2. Who (or what) in this life is most important to you?
God is. *not* whatever looks appealing right now. And if God and that are incompatible, God wins.
3. Does God forgive you?
Always. I can start fresh. No guilt, no condemnation, only  new life and freedom! - freedom to do the right thing
4. What is your God-given purpose in life?
To seek Him to serve Him to love Him to honor Him to glorify Him. I must seek that God-given purpose (no, I must seek God!) to find my greatest joy.
And if this present goal is incompatable with my purpose in life, will it satisfy? Of course not!

No comments: