Actually, make that three...
1) patience, as per below :-)
2) for my SAT prep, for good pacing and balance. (I'm taking it the day of the graduation)
...(this request may explain why I'm not posting much, despite being "for all intents and purposes" over with school - in case any of you were wondering :-))
3) for my summer plans. I know I'll be taking Physics and researching potential careers - and of course doing some fun stuff too! as per below :-) - but there are some other possibilities that my parents and I need to look into/decide - soon! - and wisdom for that would be excellent.
Thanks!
.
1 comment:
I am praying!
And yeah, I was wondering why you were not posting a lot...but that answers it. I am willing to bet that you will do more than just pass the SAT. :) However, I will still pray, as it is only by God's will that we can do anything. And we can do anything through Christ who strengthens us. :)
As for your summer plans: God is good and His timing and plan are best for you. So trust in Him even if you think that nothing is happening when and how it should. I say this mainly because I have(and have had) many plans that I wanted to do over summers or plans for the year ahead, and yet they have not worked out as I wished. But even so, my years turned out to be much better for me than my own plans would have them. So wait on the Lord, and then rejoice and be glad in His salvation. :)
And as for patience....it takes a while. You actually kinda need patience to "get" patience. :)
Yeah, I know that does not make much sense...but the way I see it, patience needs faith. If you believe in God's sovereign will and His perfection, than you are willing to wait a millennia for it to happen. In other words, if you are having trouble waiting for something to happen, or are anxious that it might come at the wrong time, then the only way to be patient through that trial is to rest on the Lord's mercy and power. Do you see what I mean? :)
Praise the Lord! He is awesome and powerful to save!
--Josiah C.
Post a Comment