Pages

@the Lake!

Congratulations to my younger sister Lisa: she was baptized yesterday!

And yes, as my title says, I am at the lake-Lake Norman, to be exact for my worldview camp friends :-). Yesterday we had a bunch of people out to celebrate Lisa's baptism. Today will be a little quieter-a little :-). My Bible study will be coming out (yay! :-)). All this to say, I probably won't be on here (or on e-mail) much this week; I'll be enjoying friends and family (some of my mom's family came in for the baptism) instead! And I'll post pictures toward the end of the week for fun! That way, my Summit friends can see my Charlotte friends, too! That works well :-).

2 comments:

Cara said...

Well, make that beginning of next week, given that I'm not taking pictures; my friends are... and I need to get their pictures from them :-). (This is also a hint to any who might have pictures who also might read this :-))

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Lisa's baptism!

The lakehouse was awesome! Thanks for inviting us.

Sorry...I don't have pictures. But I will notify Emily on facebook to send some pictures over here...somehow...:)

--Josiah C.