Pages

Last free stuff update

Well, as the end of summer fast approaches (I start school next week), here's my final Charlotte free stuff update (Summit people, of course, should skip-if you haven't visited before or finished looking at my links there, check out my welcome post-it'll help you orient yourself within my now-over-80 posts :-))

Wednesday-Sunday this week are showings of Othello by the Charlotte Shakespeare Festival
G Force is free at Harrisburg on the 20th
Free monthly swing dance (Jumpin' Java) on the 27th
Harrisburg will be showing Up on Sept. 3rd

Let me know if you plan to attend any of these!

And this isn't free, but does anyone know about Mercy Ministries (ie is it a reputable organization we'd want to help?) They're having a Run for Mercy Sept. 18th - that's why I want to know :-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright! Over 80 posts--that is pretty far to come!

--Josiah C

Emily said...

Going to see Up sounds like fun! I'd also like to go to the dance, but youth group is that night....