I have two quick but time sensitive requests for you all... if you wouldn't mind praying:
1) CPCC (the local community college, for my Summit friends- though really it was the state) changed the rules-- again (*sigh*) so I'm not sure what if any classes I'll be able to get this fall... pray for wisdom for my parents and I and peace in the process
2) Dance. As most/all of you know, I teach worship dance through a ministry at church, Spirit & Truth. Unfortunately, as of now, we have 5 classes ... and 4 teachers. So either we need to cut a class, have someone (more than likely myself) teach 2, or find another teacher. We're having a meeting tomorrow afternoon to decide everything. Please pray for provision, both of a teacher (preferably) and just more wisdom and more peace for me and the other teachers/coordinators.
Thanks so much!
3 comments:
I shall be praying!
Two things:
"You keep her in perfect peace, whose mind is steadfast on You, because she trusts in you. Trust the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock." Isaiah 26:3-4, slightly changed(her/she)
"Blessed is she whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord her God, who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, who keeps faith forever; who executes justice for the oppressed, who gives food to the hungry. ...The Lord will reign forever, your God, O Zion, to all generations. Praise the Lord!" Psalms 146: 6-7, 10 slightly changed(she/her)
So a) keeping your mind trusting in God and on His character will definitely give you peace which transcends all understanding. :)
b) You help comes from GOD. He is sovereign, loving, personal, just, and faithful(among many other things. :) ).
c) We are all praying for you--and would love to help in any way we can, so don't hesitate to ask for help--or just unburden yourself. :)
--Josiah C.
And though I feel lucid for the most part, I am saying this an hour after being drugged from my surgery, so tell me if anything is not clear. ;)
Update
(CPCC): Through a way too complicated process, I made it into chemistry at CP(!); now I just need/want to get into English 112 at Stanly Community.
(dance): God has provided a song for me (which I didn't tell you I needed, but I did), a lesson for me (which I didn't know I needed, but apparently I did :-)), and a class organization that does /not/ involve me teaching 2 classes(!), though does involve me teaching Lisa's class (which is a stretch, but He's sufficent!).
Thanks for your prayers; keep praying! ;-)
Praise the Lord!
I am glad that He is answering prayers--and that He is helping you to see His plan in how He answers them! :)
Keep trusting Him!
--Josiah C,(!) ^_^
Post a Comment