Pages

How to read my blog

(suggestions, of course :-))

1) Read my new entries. Find them on my homepage or in my dated archive, if it's been awhile-by no means feel obligated to read *all* of them! Which brings us to suggestion #2...
2) Check out "pending discussions" (under conceptions on the left sidebar). I post about a lot of random, sometimes interesting stuff, but here is the heartbeat of this blog: discussions. Make reading and responding to them a priority as far as my blog is concerned!
3) If you want a "take" on my life, "Weekly updates" is the place to go, found in the same spot.
4) Comment! I totally understand if you don't have time to post an indepth response, but I still would love to hear your "conceptions" :-); never underestimate the grandeur of a simple question or small comment!

And thanks *so* much for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shall do. :)
Besides, your blog is fun to read. And comment on. :)

Shortest post yet(I think).
--Josiah C.