Pages

Roll call!

I understand that most everyone is busy, probably too busy to really post anything (which I totally sympathize with!), but I am curious: who reads my blog? Satisfy my curiosity: post a comment and say "here."

Thanks!

(Side note: in math class we always say "here" while my teacher takes attendance. Occasionally someone will get creative -unusual for math types :-)- and say "present." I've always wanted to say "accounted for" for laughs :-). What do you think-should I? Can you think of something else creative for me to use?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here, present, and accounted for - and sneezing,
~mee

Anonymous said...

Here! :)
"Accounted for" is great; how about "affirmative and all systems go" for random sci-fi laughs? :)

--Josiah C.

P.S. Do you think that you could give the book list soon? :D I know it is hard to pick "five top favorite", but you know, any of the top one-hundred would satisfy me(at least in theology, although maybe you could get a couple fewer for fiction/non-fiction. Thanks!) :)

Emily said...

here ;)

Unknown said...

I'm here every now and then :D.

Hannah said...

here!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara... "here!" Contemplating "accounted for," eh? I don't know... seems pretty over the top wild and crazy.... :) Uncle Dave

Unknown said...

I've had some pretty "out there" students but can't recall responses other than "here",a few "present"s, & a good # of "oh"s (after getting elbowed by a classmate or other form of coming back to class mentally). you might try "breathing", "seated", "standing", "attentive", or "here" in another language.

Dean Carlstrom said...

Greeting's fellow blogger! You are looking good! Your first page is interesting, well put togather. I'm waiting for the 6th cooking experience! At least you haven't burned down anything! Has any family member eatten your experments. That soup sounded interesting.