I discovered a very neat-looking feature online: an embeddable forum. Take a peek around (all of the back and forth on my first discussion topic, absolute truth, is re-posted in the way I would like to see it in the future-and it's still a "pending discussion," per its label, if you have time and inclination to respond!) Sorry you can't see the whole thing...I'm trying to figure out how to widen the light brown area. That reminds me-I need to re-post the unresolved issues I have with my blog in hopes that your collective wisdom may be able to solve them. Coming up!
Tell me what you think! (about the forum specifically, and my blog in general)
1 comment:
Yay! You got it up! :)
I like the forum--we are able to go to each of the debate sectors individually, and yet see them all...hopefully this should foster some good arguments!
--Josiah C.
Post a Comment