To friends new (and "old" :-))!
Here is my request: post a quick reply introducing yourself. This goes for my friends from Charlotte too-I want my Summit friends to "meet" you. Same goes for any of my family who reads this still
:-). Just comment your name, your age (family can be exempt :-)), where you live, and a random fact about yourself. (For those of you not blog-savvy, find the link under this post that says a number, then "comments." If you click on it, it will take you to a window where you can see all the prior comments then post your own).
A little info for my new friends (or if you haven't been here in awhile):
Be sure to check out "General" and "Polls" (on the left sidebar under "Conceptions") and the forum on the other tab-those will give you basic information about my blog, and its heartbeat, so to speak: discussions/debates and learning about you all.
If you'd like to get a feeling for my blog and writing without reading all 70ish posts, either look under my archives and choose interesting titles :-), or here is a couple of my favorites:
This is a good example of one of my "weekly updates" - be sure to follow the link to read the quote, because I really like it :-). (this and this are some other favorite examples)
Not that you don't already know about it :-), but here is an essay contrasting Islam and Christianity, my only essay posted so far, but that will change :-)
My favorite books
Good Friday and Easter Sunday meditations
Hope you enjoy, and thanks so much for reading!
7 comments:
Cara
17
Charlotte
I personally own about 100 books; my family owns many, many more (hooray! :-)). As you could probably guess, I like to read :-).
Lisa (cara's wonderful sister)
12
Charlotte, NC
I love dogs and everything that has to do with them, so if you need petsitting, I'm willing and happy to do it(online):):):)
Hello, summit-people and other family/friends! :)
I am: Josiah.
Age: 17.
Living in: Charlotte
Random fact: 我会说一点点普通话。 Any guesses as to what I said?(and no translators!) :)
--Josiah C.
Janet (Cara's mom)
Exempt :)
Charlotte
I break out into random songs on a frequent basis!
Ethan
19
Charlotte
I love to play airsoft.
This is Mitchell. (The crazy friend from Summit)
18 (although I act like I'm 6)
Chester, VA
Umm....random fact. Lemme list 3.
1)My life is Jesus and the Military.
2)I'm insane, crazy, loony and wierd (some people like it).
3)I am the oldest child of seven in my family.
Hey, Mitchell!
I like you already--weird people are fun.(for the most part--sometimes they are just plain odd, but if Cara is your friend, you must be the good weird.) :)
If your focus is in the military, what was your main purpose for coming to the worldview summit?
--Josiah C
Post a Comment