Pages

It is DONE!!!!

It is DONE!!!! At the church we used to attend, we sang a song based on a verse in Revelation. The chorus was simply "It is dooooone" four times. I've been mentally singing it all of this morning :-). What is done?

ACT: DONE
SAT: DONE
Scholarship 1: DONE
Scholarship 2: DONE!!! (this was the big one I've been talking about... 3 essays and a student resume)

Now all I have left is one more scholarship, but I don't need to do anything for it until January or February(!!!) and it doesn't even ask for an essay!

Oh right-and I need to figure out what I'm actually going to do with my life :-)
*sigh*
there's always something...

But God is faithful, isn't He? :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! ^_^

Yes, God is faithful. ^_^ So don't worry about today or tomorrow, or what you will eat, drink, etc.; the Lord has you in His hands and remains steadfast to His promises. Praise Him! ^_^

--Josiah C.

Ethan Mulligan said...

Where did you apply to?

Cara said...

UNCC, if you mean the school
Levine, if you mean the scholarship :-)