ACT: check!
Summer is HERE!!!!
I mean, I have a bit of Tapestry (history, church history, literature) left, but that is as good as nothing, from my perspective, because those are my favorite subjects. I'm quite aware that this is almost exactly what I said last time (when I was done with CPCC courses). This time I genuinely think it's true... which I did last time :-). But all I can think of in the future that is in the slightest bit "un-summery" is taking Physics, which I'm actually looking forward to - mostly -
In celebration, I'm going to post some tardy repartees (that actually almost rhymes!) on my forum. You should too! :-) I mean, if you want to, of course... :-)
Now I just need to decide what Mom and I are going to do while sisters are gone in Mexico(*laughs evilly* -rather, tries, and fails, I'm too happy to laugh evilly :-) ). It's not that I dislike school. I just dislike certain portions of school (especially math, and especially especially testing). I suppose you could say I prefer self-directed learning, which is basically what my summer is, plus a lot of fun (exemplified by all the opportunities I've painstakingly outlined for you! -because I wanted to know anyway :-) )
3 comments:
Done for good now, right? :) But hey--so long as you choose to enjoy what you do, it will seem just like summer(or in other words, "fun time") to you. Right? :)
Alright, I shall be working on replying to your repartees--which I shall enjoy greatly. :)
Somehow, I can't picture you laughing evilly--that will be a sight I have yet to see. :) But I do agree with you on the self-directed learning. Praise God that we are still allowed to study on our own(no one has restricted our homeschooling yet!), and that he gave us a love of learning!
Oops--I must have forgotten to sign off.
--Josiah C. (in case you couldn't tell) :)
For shame, Josiah :-)!
(Though yeah, I think we could tell - you're pretty distinctive :-) )
Post a Comment