~The Shakespeare group is doing Comedy of Errors through the 20th on Thursdays-Sundays. I plan to go, but don't know when yet. If you plan on going on or are interested in a certain date, post and tell me, and maybe I'll come along! More information here.
~Free Charlotte Symphony concerts on the 20th, 25th, and 27th. I'm not planning this far ahead, but in case you are :-), the link is here.
~Starlight Cinema will be showing the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, a Veggietales film, for free in the mornings of the 22nd-24th...pardon if this seems a bit childish, but I think Veggietales is cute, and you can't beat clean and free!
Also don't forget about these two events that require signups...if I don't hear from you about these here (either "I'm coming!" or "can't go"), I'll be bugging you tomorrow night and Sunday! (ooh...scary! :-))
~Free shag classes
~Faith, Family and Freedom celebration
And for my full list of summer activities, click here.
(Can you tell I figured out how to insert hyperlinks? :-) I do think they make things easier though...let me know what you think)
1 comment:
We are planning to go to see The Comedy of Errors on this coming Sunday, the 13th.
I signed up for shag! And the rest of you should come, too, or I will bug you as well! :)
I don't know if we can go to the Faith, Family and Freedom event(FFFE? :) ), but I am interested in the Free Charlotte Symphony event...and Veggie Tales is fun, as well--even though it has been a couple years since I last saw one. :)
Looking forward to many of these events!
--Josiah C.
Post a Comment