Pages

By the way...

I am working on another debate, I'm just getting the mechanics of the forum figured out (which I really liked; did you?). What would you like to debate? And for those of you who didn't participate in the last debate and don't expect to be able to this time, did you benefit from reading it, or should I just do an e-mail debate or something instead?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the forum--it made the debate much easier and more organized than the comments could have been, I think.
As for subjects:
Longer debates would include subjects involving politics or minor points of theology(such as "how should the state/government act in relation to the people", "how does free will vs predestination work",or "is lying/killing/stealing ever justified", etc.).
Shorter debates would involve subjects like "is there other life outside of our solar system", or "should Christians get involved in politics or warfare". What differentiates shorter from longer is not difficulty of question, but whether the subject is likely to be agreed quickly on or not...
But I look forward to whatever is chosen! ^_^

--Josiah C.

Eric DiGiacomo said...

This looks like an interesting and worth reading blog Cara. I'll definitely read it sometime. Thanks for your thoughts! Keep your mind sharp and directed towards Christ =) and you've done that. God bless.

Eric

Unknown said...

Hi! I met you today at school, my name's Jessica. I would love to join the debates. Not sure how this website works yet so it may take me a little bit to figure out how to actually join in. Awesome debates so far. Very informational. I look forward to finding out what the next topic will be!