Pages

notification

I have finally finished typing my notes from my study of Romans 8 so far-quite an undertaking, actually! I hope you shall reap benefit from what God has taught me... you can find it here, or just scroll down on the main page here. Even if you don't intend to read the whole enormous post, at least read the beginning, as I updated the news part slightly and mentioned two really cool online Bible resources I think you'd enjoy.

By the way, if I began another debate, would any of you be able to/interested in participat(ing)? Would that change depending on the topic, or is it just a matter of time? Also, have you benefited from watching the debate, even if you did not participate? I'm trying to decide whether to do another debate on here or not... all comments gratefully accepted (as always! :-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright! Romans post! I shall read that in a second.

On debate: I am interested in participating! ^_^ And no, I would debate no matter the topic...unless it was something I knew nothing about and could learn nothing about. ^_^
But you knew that. Looking forward to the next debate! ^_^

--Josiah C.

Matt Wade said...

I'll debate when time allows. Sure.