Pages

What do you think?

About my new layout/background, that is. Is it too distracting/difficult to read? Can you see everything even though I made it wider? (I didn't add anything) Do you like it? Click "liked it!" on the reactions if you totally like it; if it's causing problems, comment and let me know!

By the way, I will get a wider picture for my header-it's bothering me too :-).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Only issue is: I cannot see the words as well. Is there a way that you can put a separate color or wallpaper underneath the words? ^_^

--Josiah C.

Cara said...

Yes, I can make another color as the background, but I couldn't find one I liked. Does having it bolded help? Or should I look again at the backgrounds?

Cook Family said...

The background does make it a little hard to read, but It looks good.
-JosephC (Daniel's brother)

Anonymous said...

Alright, the way you fixed it now is great--the bolded text is now quite readable. Thus the reason I clicked "liked it". ^_^