Well, life here has settled into a bit of a schedule, so I thought you might be interested in hearing about it (if not, feel free to skip!)
It's funny, I was telling my mom that Summit imposes a certain amount of schedule on me. In addition, I've developed routines-kind of amazing how much structure I like in my day, really :-)!
6:45 - Wake
to 7:30ish - Ready for the day/devotions
7:30 - breakfast
8:05 - beginning of the day
to 12ish - lectures, with one 1/2 hour and one 5 minute break
12:00 - lunch
1:00 - another lecture
2:00 - break (free time)
I almost always use the break this way:
>Walk
>Swim (they have a pool)
>Talk to Mom/family
>Shower
>Post here
>Talk to people (or read)
5:15 - dinner
6:00 - open forum, where one of the day's speakers takes questions (almost better than the lectures sometimes!)
7:00 - worship
7:40ish - another lecture
9:00 - free time
9:45 - small group
10:30 - small group ends, ready for bed
11:00 - lights out
This would be why I have barely made any progress whatsoever on the books I brought! In addition, I will often spend a chunk of my free time, especially the half hour in the morning and 45 minutes in the evening, listening to the Q&A the speakers often conduct. Whew! But it is great.
1 comment:
Busy, busy!
But structure is good...it keeps you centered and on task.
With so much good information you are learning, I would not worry too much about getting far on the books you brought. You will still have them when you get back, after all. :)
--Josiah C.
Post a Comment