Me on the left again (how did that happen?), on my right: Katrina, a girl, Mitchell?, another girl, and the guy on the far right I think is Matt... (FYI, this was the first time I had met those girls, and I haven't seen them since-hence, name amnesia :-))
Got to go now --I can't believe how busy I am here! I'll tell you more about what I'm learning probably tomorrow.
2 comments:
The pictures are great! Two are a bit blurry, but that is fine. It looks like you are having a good time(albeit a busy one, but that is good too :) )!
I look forward to more pictures and teachings! And you can look forward to shag and more swing upon your return. :)
--Josiah C.
Look forward to seeing all your pictures when you come home. Looks like you've met some nice people!
Mom
Post a Comment